Lately bath time has become a real challenge in this house with Cameron.
Cameron will come up with a variety of excuses as to why he can't or shouldn't have a bath
Some of the most recent ones are:
- It's not my turn, it's Lucas's turn
- I dont want a bath with Lucas
- I am not getting in the bath without Lucas
- I hate 'Bafizz'
- I hate getting wet
- 'Bafizz' are boring
- But I don't smell
- But I am not dirty
- But I had one the other day
- But I wont have time to play
- But my friends don't have to have 'bafizz' tonight
Or usually he just looks at me and says 'no thank you' as if I was asking him!
When he was a baby/toddler he used to love 'bafizz' and it was a battle to get him out the bath!
What excuses does your child come up with when it's bath time?